Sunday, August 17, 2008

the box


here are some pics of the vintage wallpapers i spoke about in my last post -
there is a pretty big mix of large and small pieces - bits of past projects - i just couldn't/can't bring myself to throw them away - so i save them - and i guess it is time to pass them on - i know someone will enjoy them -


i love the pink roses in this one and the blue swirls - i have used this in numerous projects and have 2 or 3 full rolls that i use on different projects - i think it is from the 40s -




the green in this one always reminds me of martha stewart for some reason - i did a large folding screen with this on one side 2 falls ago for the warrenton show - it sold pretty quickly -




2 comments:

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Vintage wallpapers are so cool!! Everyonce in a while I come across some. They can be used in some many different ways. I know people are using them in their scrapbook projects now, but you can use them as tags on presents or wrap presents in them. I love them!!

GrinninGramma said...

I just found your blog, read your bio and have decided that, if I had a large enough house, I'd want your job! Look forward to reading your older posts as well as the ones to come!