it's been awhile since i have posted - i have been working on our website - and some other little projects - found this cute little baby shower invitation - i think it is probably from the early 70s - love the colors - which remind me of something i had done for a nieces baby shower - did it once and it was such a hit that i got invitations to baby showers all summer long 2 years running - lol! - i don't make them as much any more - the outer 'wrapping' was a blanket made from vintage pink and red and white tablecloth fabric lined in vintage nursery print flannel - then a huge diaper shoulder bag tote made using vintage polished cotton nursery rhyme fabric - trimmed with vintage crochet and doilies - each of the little gifts were wrapped in white paper and tied with pretty check fabrics and accented with silk flowers - i had a lot of fun making them - but most everyone i know now either has one or one similar - if you get a chance would love for you to check out our website - it is slow going, but our hope is to have it fully functional by july when our ad comes out - i thought it was coming out in sept but it is july - anyway, we will have a wholesale section that has the wholesale prices of the stuff we make and can sell wholesale - i know there is more i want to say, but my mind is a jumble - later
2 comments:
Cool idea with the gift wrap, I'll have to remember that!!
It's amazing what people toss out, I'd be holding on to that stuff for dear life, nope can't have it I'm going to take it with me when I go!!!! I love how you find new and exciting ways to use someone else's cast offs. Your job sounds like heaven to me....... I'm so glad I decided to drop in and take a peek at your blog. Deborah
Post a Comment